JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Why shave your pubes off?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

I agree with you man I have never understood why a man would shave his pubes.Men should be hairy.Yep you see a lot of that on sites old young all with shaved pubes.I reckon they don't wanna show gray hairs..LOL shit you earned them,so show them. I'd never shave mine,and tell anyone who wanted me to kiss my ass. stroke
Add a reply Quote this post
panno Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2011-07-03
77 year old bisexual from georgia
i agree but i like them trimed big wild bushes turn me off plus when your down there sucken you get hair in your teeth
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
BigLove88 Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2009-07-05
35 year old curious from Virginia
I prefer shaved so I shave aswell. I know I don't want a hair in my mouth. Plus, it makes it looks larger cause nothing is covering any shaft up!
tutankhamen Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2007-05-10
curious from Texas
brnwkboots said:
I agree with you man I have never understood why a man would shave his pubes. Men should be hairy. Yep you see a lot of that on sites old young all with shaved pubes. I reckon they don't wanna show gray hairs..LOL shit you earned them,so show them. I'd never shave mine,and tell anyone who wanted me to kiss my ass. stroke

I'll second that! Totally agree!
"In the time of your life, live—so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.” -- William Saroyan
joed Skilled Jackinchatter

521 posts since 2008-03-18
72 year old bisexual male from Sacramento, California
Actually, my wife would prefer that I remain hairy, but I like the shaved look. It does make you look larger, and I like walking naked through the locker room and appreciating the looks that I get.
Nicknames: Freestyler
kingron Amateur Jackinchatter

316 posts since 2010-11-19
112 year old homosexual from oklahoma city ok
I save mine and like my man to shave or trim cause I dont like hair in my teeth
Wiccan Army 13th airborne
Unregistered ?

I've shaved a few times. Luv the feeling and usually ends in jerking off but I only do it every so often as the mood hits me.
bldballs Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2011-06-08
60 year old curious from washington state
I love the look and feel of my balls shaved
bald balls
NYCGUY Amateur Jackinchatter

255 posts since 2009-08-19
49 year old curious from New York City
My Wife HATES Hair in her mouth
acock Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2010-01-11
45 year old curious from canada
I like shaving my balls and trim the pubes. Like it more this way.BUT I only shave my balls when I remember to, so hairy doesn't bother me too much. Must admit I find you get more ball action if they are shaved wink
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
66 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
brnwkboots said:
I have never understood why a man would shave his pubes.Men should be hairy. stroke

If that logic were true, then we should never shave our faces or get a haircut. Or trim the wild hairs growing outta places we (OR WOMEN) do not want to see hair growing.
I routinely do the manscapeing thing. I wouldn't dream of stopping at the groin. I don't shave it clean due to the fact that the rest of my body isn't shaved clean. I have shaved my pubes a few times over the years, so I know it feels awesome, but looks odd on me. But if I had a hairless body like some , I WOULD. Cause I think it looks good , and I know it feels good.

So to each his own, if you like an uncropped bush, by all means go for it . razz
Cock_in_Hand Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2006-03-29
78 year old curious from New York Upstate
It just feels good!
Cock_in Hand
Unregistered ?

2 reasons; 1) I think it makes my dick look bigger and 2) looks sexy (almost boy like)
blkguy25 Amateur Jackinchatter

351 posts since 2005-10-29
49 year old bisexual from Baltimore
alwaysjackin48 said:
If that logic were true, then we should never shave our faces or get a haircut. Or trim the wild hairs growing outta places we (OR WOMEN) do not want to see hair growing.
I routinely do the manscapeing thing. I wouldn't dream of stopping at the groin. I don't shave it clean due to the fact that the rest of my body isn't shaved clean. I have shaved my pubes a few times over the years, so I know it feels awesome, but looks odd on me. But if I had a hairless body like some , I WOULD. Cause I think it looks good , and I know it feels good.

So to each his own, if you like an uncropped bush, by all means go for it . razz

i totally agree .... its all personal preference.. i love the shave look .. men or women .. hair is a total turn off..
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Why shave your pubes off?