JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » What makes the perfect penis?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

I like them a bit on the thick side. Best if they have kind of an upward curve. Length is nice, but as long as it's over 5" I'm not picky.
I love a big head, and cut. I know I need to get over the uncut thing, but I'm still not comfortable with that.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Candydarling said:
I like them a bit on the thick side. Best if they have kind of an upward curve. Length is nice, but as long as it's over 5" I'm not picky.
I love a big head, and cut. I know I need to get over the uncut thing, but I'm still not comfortable with that.

I have a nice cut one for you to enjoy.
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
large size or ample length is not what makes the perfect penis, to me. Those two factors are nice but definitley not necessary. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I have seen many I referred to as perfect. Most of the ones I called perfect were nice in color, texture and a even girth. Cut ot uncut, even though I have an attraction to the natural state.
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
gr8lighting Amateur Jackinchatter

215 posts since 2011-12-31
44 year old curious male from bicoastal
Even girth, uncut and clean, just enough foreskin that it can be pulled up mostly over the shiny glans when hard but otherwise naturally sits just behind it, hmm. Not too small a head, no weirdly-shaped head, nice normal slit. I'd like it unshaven (trimming/manscaping okay) but on a non hairy body. If we're getting REAL particular I'd like one that shoots ropes of cum, and not-too-hairy balls that don't tighten up too quick, so if there's stroking going on they might bounce for a while. Say 6.5 to 7 inches.
Everybody just fuckin' relax.
Stiffie Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2011-02-26
55 year old curious from Edinburgh
Any penis that my hand's round is pretty near perfect for me, you fussy buggers! LOL!
gr8lighting Amateur Jackinchatter

215 posts since 2011-12-31
44 year old curious male from bicoastal
I'm super picky dude. grin I'm an average looking guy and a little odd so it's bad enough that I'm picky about women -- not that they have to be supermodels or social debutantes or whatever, just that ... I only really fall for a few. With men since I'm not primarily attracted to them it's even worse!

I gotta say though, since being with my girlfriend and BOTH of us putting on some pounds, and her not being the exact body type I adore, it's opened me up to appreciating a much wider array of women's body types.
Everybody just fuckin' relax.
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
Rabbit420 said:
Perfect cock for what purpose? I'm as vain as everyone else and say my own, but if I was going to suck it I would have to say about 6 inches long, about 2 1/2 inches in diameter, circumcised, nicely formed head, straight shaft with a slight upcurve and hairless.

I resemble that remark!! Although a bit longer.

smile
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Unregistered ?

Candydarling said:

Mine, well over 5", big head, cut:
http://flickr.com/gp/66377405@N04/7N88BZ
any14fun Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2011-10-17
44 year old
if i was watching it go in my wife the perfect cock would be atleast 8 inches and thick, long foreskin.

for me anything bigger then my 5.5 inches
Unregistered ?

mmmm I have seen a lot of pictures of perfect dicks lately...all shapes and sizes...but mine too would be 6 - 7 inches, cut, nice shaped head, with a precum drop on the peehole..MMmmmm.
Unregistered ?

alwaysjackin48 said:
The perfect Penis is attached to me, but I am biased. I do not think I could love another , better than I love my own.

i feel the same way about mine!!! we have a really good relationship.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » What makes the perfect penis?