JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » My day at the local adult book store
Page: of 1  
bobbinonyou Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2011-06-15
76 year old bisexual from Las Vegas
I woke up horny and knew i had to have a cock in my mouth that day. I thought about a local adult book store i had seen plenty of action at. I put on a pair of shorts, no underwear and a tee shirt,shoes and headed out for a pleasure filled day. When i pulled up i saw alot of cars in the parking lot and got excited, because i knew that meant alot of cocks would be getting jerked off inside. Once inside i noticed that the magazine and toy sections were empty of people and i knew then the arcade and movie theaters would be full of hard cocks. I payed the attendent $10 and walked over to the entrance door of the theater and was buzzed inside. It was dark and so i stood along the wall to let my eyes adjust,once i could see i walked to a seat that was empty and began watching the movie. It didn't take long before the seat next to me was taken, as i looked over i could see it was jerry a guy i had met before. I leaned over and whispered into his ear hello and he smiled, knowing he was going to get a great blowjob like i had given him a week before. Like myself he wore shorts and i could see he had slid his cock out and was stroking it. I reached over and wrapped my hand around his 7" growing cock and gently began pumping it. I heard a low moan and i could see he now had his head tilted back and was enjoying the barber pole motion i was putting on his cock. I stroked his cock till i felt it getting really hard and i leaned and whispered i was going to give him another hot blowjob. I got up and on my knees before him as he now had his eyes open and was watching my warm lips swallow his cock. I felt his hand on the back of my head as his hips lifted and he began thrusting his cock into my mouth. I couldn't wait for his cum, because from past blowjobs i knew he shot big loads. I reached to cup his balls and began massaging them as i licked and kissed his cockhead. After about 3 minutes of kissing and licking up and down his hard cock shaft, i swallowed his cock to the base of his balls. Up and down my head went and his hand on the back of my head tighted in my hair as he began thrusting more and more of his cock in my mouth. I tightened my lips and began working my throat muscles on his cock milking it like a baby on a tit. I could feel his balls getting hard and by now his moaning was getting louder as he wrapped his fingers in my hair and fucked my mouth wildly. I felt him tense up and he washed my mouth with ropes of his thick cum, spurt after spurt hitting the back of my throat. I swallowed over and over, wondering if he's ever stop cumming. I felt alittle run out the side of my mouth as he fucked my lips to a faster pace. He fell back in his seat and let out a sigh "Oh wow" i heard him say as i stood up and sat next to him. He patted my leg and thanked me and got up and left. By now guys on either side had been watching and the seat again was filled with another hard cock being offered to me. The second man was about 50 and had a thick cock about 6" long and i could see precum ozzing from the head. I knew he was about to cum, so i kneeled in front of him and swallowed his cock and it wasn't a minute later he was fucking my mouth and shooting load after load of his cum inside my mouth. He got up and left and again another guy sat down with his cock in his hand. He was 60 years old and had gray hair, but his cock was really thick and uncut 6 ". I looked at him and could see in his eyes he needed a blowjob bad. I kneeled in front of him and swallowed his thick cock opening my mouth wide i let it slide to the back of throat. I heard him moan and as i sucked he was talking dirty to me "oh yes suck my cock you bitch" I was loving it and really began giving him the best blowjob of his life. I let my tongue wrap around his hard shaft as i massaged his balls, but i also gave him a treat and reached under his ass and wiggle a wet finger inside. He went wild and lifted so i could work my finger deeper inside his ass. I began finger fucking his ass while massaging his balls and milking his cock with my throat muscles. I was bobbin my head up and down and up and down till i heard him moan " I'm going to shoot if you don't stop" I knew i had him where i wanted him and pushed my finger deeper till i felt his prostate and wiggled on it. That was all it took and he flooded my mouth with so much cum, i don't think he had cum in a week or more. He then got up and another guy walked over and stood in front of me with his hard cock inches from my mouth. He looked at 55 and had a 8" cock,i opened my mouth and let it slide in deep. I could taste the precum and knew he was close so i worked it in and out of my mouth faster till i felt his hand holding the back of my head. I loved that and began massaging his big balls as he face fucked me. It was only a matter of minutes before he shot his load in my mouth, over and over i swallowed and again it was so much it ran out of my mouth. But since i love cum i always try to scoop any that runs out back into my mouth. He zipped up and walked away,i saw a seat empty at the end of the ailse so i got up and moved, knowing the end seats get more action from the guys standing against the walls. It didn't take long before a man in his 50's walked over with his cock in his hand for me to suck another 8" thick cock, but steps behind him i could see another man follwing him and he stood next to him both looked in there 40's. I had 2 cock in my face now. I was about to start when out of the corner of my eye i could see a third man walking over, he was older about 60 i'd say. I now had three hard cocks in my face and was so excited i took the guys cock in the middle(olderman) and swallowed it as i took both of the other cocks and began stroking them. I would strok and suck each guy taking turns to make sure each one kept a hard-on. Pumping my hands up and down on 2 cocks as the other one fucked my mouth. One by one i got them to each shoot loads in my mouth, the last guy shot so much cum and it was so thick i had trouble swallowing it fast enough. By now my mouth was starting to ache, but i wasn't finished yet. It wasn't 5 minutes before a guy about 30 with long hair walked over, with his cock in his hand. I looked and omg it was at least 9" long. He was very aggressive and pulled my mouth on his cock, i didn't mind because i love cock. He began fucking my mouth deeper and deeper till i was gagging on his cock. I was choking and was now breathing out of my nose because my mouth was being rapped by his monster cock. He fucked my mouth like a wild animal moaning and groaning with each thrust. i reached for his butt cheeks and held on as he fucked faster and deeper till i thought i was going to pass out. Just when i thought i couldn't take it any longer he slid his cock back just enough so i could breath, But then he began shooting so much cum in my mouth i didn't think my belly could hold anymore. By now i was exhausted and just wanted to sit and relax. I had lost count of how many cocks i had sucked that day, but it was a day i'll never forget. I go back often, but have never had a day like that again
66 bimale cock-a-holic Looking suck cock
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
panno Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2011-07-03
77 year old bisexual from georgia
don't you worry about aids
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

sounds like a fun day,unfortunately in columbus ohio the small theatres like you mention no longer exist , no more gloryholes either. you are very lucky
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » My day at the local adult book store