JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Naked
Page: < prev  of 2  
rickmeyers Amateur Jackinchatter

218 posts since 2012-03-03
65 year old bisexual from Oregon
Just got naked and grabbed the lotion. Always log on to this site and stroke my big cock to all the comments. What makes me the hardest is reading comments from older guys in their 50's - 70's cumming to hot young teenage girls in bikini's, cheerleaders, celebrities like Taylor Swift etc.. Got a big sticky load waiting to blast!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
nudist_jo Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2007-03-29
28 year old
Naked! If i'm home I'm naked. After being in clothes all day it feels so good to get home and strip until the next day. Always sleep nude too. Enjoy being nude every change I get and love outdoor nudism.
spanky1960 Skilled Jackinchatter

603 posts since 2010-11-29
65 year old heterosexual from Spunkville
Naked whenever I can be. One time, walked out of my room naked and walked to kitchen. I thought my roommate had left for work, but she was still there. Oops. Another time, my door got locked and I was naked in the hallway. It took about half an hour to figure out how to open door with no tools. Now, when naked in house, I make sure bedroom door is open.

First thing I do at hotel is strip. Then I have the room to myself to be naked.
ar_stroker Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2006-07-01
73 year old curious from ARkansas
Usually naked at home, hard and jackin when wife is not here.
I luv jacking off
Unregistered ?

rickmeyers said:
Just got naked and grabbed the lotion. Always log on to this site and stroke my big cock to all the comments. What makes me the hardest is reading comments from older guys in their 50's - 70's cumming to hot young teenage girls in bikini's, cheerleaders, celebrities like Taylor Swift etc.. Got a big sticky load waiting to blast!
what would you prefer we wank over?some old tarts with saggy tits?thats why were here!
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Naked