JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How old were you
Page: < prev  of 2  
jerka20aus Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2006-02-19
39 year old homosexual from Melbourne, Australia
i think i was 12, the same age i was when i started jackin
i remember a guy in my class telling his mates he was 14cm (probably a lie) (6" to the US folk) and i think i was about 4.5 inches then, i've grown to hit 7 now
It's sex with someone I love!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
pridecolors04 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2006-12-26
52 year old homosexual from LOUISVILLE KY
I CANT RECALL WHEN I 1ST MEASURED MY DICK WHITCH IS 7-8" CUT SHAVED NOW BUT I CAN TELL YOU GUYS THE 1ST TIME I EVER stroke ANOTHER GUY AND WHEN I GOT stroke BY A GUY I WAS 9 YEARS OLD IM 34 NOW AND I STILL LOVE stroke GUYS AND GETTING stroke BY THEM. I ALSO LOVE GETTING eyeshot BY THEM SPECIALY IN THE SHOWER. AND stroke IN THE SHOWER W/ ANOTHER HOT GUY ALWAYS LEATS TO ass FUCKING. THANKS DAVID CRABTREE
taddy Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2007-01-12
bisexual from Midwest usa
I love this thread. I think all guys measured theirs
i was 10 or 111 and 4", still smooth then, I was so proud when it went to 5"
Unregistered ?

Ha ha, can't remember that far back! Speaking of measuring, though, I once saw online that the average cock length of a 12 year old is 4.8", 13 y.o. is 5.3", 14 y.o. is 5.7" (I wrote it down, but I made no note of what site it was on)...now I wonder how somebody arrived at these figures...who would actually have gotten together a group of 12, 13, and 14 year olds, told them to get hard and then measure them...seems impossible, actually. Lots of furious parents, researcher going to prison! And the sizes seem rather long for those ages.
whisperinghot Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2008-01-12
68 year old bisexual from California
hmmm, I was about ten, when my friend and I first started masturbating together. I was about three inches. We'd measure all the time. He was always a little bigger, and he got cum before me too, and eventually more hair.
"...anyone who masturbates is a friend of mine."
Jeff25FL Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2007-07-05
from Florida
I was about 15 or so when i first measured mine and came to find out that i was fairly "full sized" for my age. I was pretty excited because I thought i would grow a lot more as i got older, but I haven't by much. almost 7" then, 7.5" now.
Jack it like you stole it
Unregistered ?

i think i was 13 or 14 when i first measured. i was 4 inches then and a year later i was 5 inches hard. i thought that was the coolest thing ever. used to think i was huge till i started showering after gym class and saw how big everyone else was.
dirtyoldman2525 Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2008-01-26
82 year old bisexual
I first measured my cock at my sister's request when I was 17 - she wanted to know whether it was bigger than her boyfriend's. he insisted on checking the measurement herself, which really turned me on and probably made it even longer! It turned out that at 6in. it was bigger by half an inch than his!
Unregistered ?

I havent measure my cock actually. it was never something i felt i should do, then again i havent really seen other guys dicks so never had the urge to compare or care about size. lol, though when i went to boarding i was told i was big big. lol
Unregistered ?

I was 10 and me and a friend got hard and decided to measure. I was 3" and smooth as a baby's behind. He was a little under 3.5. That was my first time jacking w/someone else too. Makes me hard whenever i think of it grin
manlovesclit Amateur Jackinchatter

198 posts since 2007-04-09
77 year old heterosexual from Virginia
stroke I was 8 and we, a girl and I, were playing doctor/nurse, she got me hard and measured me, I was 4 inches. Makes me want to start stroke thinking about it ............
Unregistered ?

I think most guys measure how long their dick is. I was about 14 the first time I put a ruler to my dick. Was about 5 inches long then, and grew to be 7 inches by the time I was 18.
Unregistered ?

Was probably around 14. My best friend and I used to jo together and measured a couple of times out of curiousity. I think I was around 5" at the time and he was about 4.5". We both ended up at a little over 6" eventually.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How old were you