JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone else like to eat their cum on yahoo cam?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I like eat my cum on cam on Yahoo IM with good buds who also enjoy watching and are "curious." I've been tasting and eating my own ever since my first shot when I tasted it and got hooked on the taste, smell and texture. Now it's nice to have others join me, or just watch, occasionally.

I wouldn't mind doing with buds here if we hit it off after chatting it up a bit.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I've done that. Anyone care to join us?
rockshappy Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2006-11-19
70 year old heterosexual from Australia
Absolutely I am ready now
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
VicSecret_JO Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2005-08-14
48 year old heterosexual
I've done it once or twice, more as a thrill than anything. (I had to bring myself to ejaculation, eat it, then have an orgasm. After a proper cum I'm too chicken to try it, lol.)

It is an interesting "forbidden" act, but otherwise it doesn't really do anything for me. The aftertaste is extremely weird, kind of a tingling sensation in my mouth.

PS I'm referring to eating it in general, not on cam or anything like that.
Mmm, I love jerking off... fucking my greasy, tight, slippery fist until I spurt my gobs of cum...
sissyboi Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2006-12-08
72 year old
ng it ever since i first shot a load when i was 13 i like guys to watch me and join in if they want i like the taste and smell of it i ate some last night maybe someone should start a cum eating club a lot of guys would join it
texdude38 Amateur Jackinchatter

246 posts since 2005-09-07
61 year old bisexual from DFW
Cam quite a bit, but only ate once on cam. Would love to try mutual jacking/eating.

whackamole26 on Yahoo or AIM/iChat. Prefer the latter for the audio experience.
Ijacku Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2006-12-04
72 year old bisexual from Downriver Detroit area
I'd like to watch you guys jacking and eating your own cum Add me. [email protected]
randydave Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2006-09-05
60 year old curious from USA
Funny that this topic should be here today. i just did that last night for a cam buddy.

I have been eating my own cum since I started jacking off. I thought it was the fastest way to get rid of 'the evidence'. I was always afraid my Mom would find a wet spot or sticky wad of toilet paper so I just ate it up! I somehow thought I was supposed to eat my load and I never told anyone about it. You can imagine the shocked look on my first girlfriend's face when I shot on her tits and then proceded to lick it right back off them! She may have freaked the first time, but had no problem coming back to watch me do it several more times! I must admit it also has shocked a few jo buds in 'real life' in the past and on cam now, but I have done it so long it is force of habit!

WARNING! Graphic image: Here is a pic of me from another site where I am cleaning my palm!: http://www.newboynudes.com/Photos/ViewPhoto.asp?ID=202316&AT=U&PC=&S=&SB=randydave&OB=V&LST=

Happy snacking men!
Dave

I cam on yahoo, PM me to join me there sometime.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone else like to eat their cum on yahoo cam?