JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Sounds to Inspire
Page: of 1  
Ache269 Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2007-01-23
55 year old heterosexual from Northen California
i defintely like pics and movies while squeezing the chicken (all you oingo boingo fans know who Squeezit is right?). what really turns me on is hearing a woman's orgasm. there is just something about the gasp, the rush after holding her breath as the orgasm takes over, pulsing, thrumming through her, and then the flood of ecstatic chaos as she moans, cries, whines her pussy purring after all that petting. ahhh yes, the sounds. anyone else find the sounds as intense as the visual?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I LOVE hearing a man moaning, it's kinda rare in my RL, so I really enjoy it in my online life when I can. Great way to start the day...wink
Ache269 Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2007-01-23
55 year old heterosexual from Northen California
i completely agree. starts my day off right. smile
vamitch1 Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2007-02-07
53 year old curious from SW Virginia, USA
I love phone! Talking dirty with someone who's as horny as I am is a huge turn-on -- we know we both need the release of an intense cum. That's hot. Then hearing my partner totally let go and grunt, groan, maybe cuss, and just totally cuuummmmm... oh, wow! Funny thing is, often times I don't cum when my phone partner does. I like cumming after my partner is totally relieved. I think I just like knowing I've really satisfied my partner -- that helps me get off all the harder razz
Unregistered ?

I just love to be vocal , for women while on the phone, makes my day to know they enjoy listening to me!!
whatdoyouwanasee Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2006-10-03
49 year old heterosexual from Ohio
I love hearing a woman having an intense orgasm. I also like being heard by a woman when on cam, but usually I have to keep quiet at home with 3 kids around. Never know when one will wake up and come to the bedroom door wanting something. Now the times when I used to travel for work a lot, and stay in hotels were good.
Unregistered ?

The only thing that gets me going more than sounds are sounds and videos combined. But listening to a woman moan and whimper, sigh and breathe deeply, is sure to get me close. When I hear her orgasm, mine is close to follow.
Unregistered ?

I love the sex pleasure sounds the most. I prefer listening over watching. Sounds are more intense for me than visual. If I had to choose between watching a man on cam and talking to him on either phone or mic (I prefer phone, but inconvienent for obvious reasons) I would choose mic/phone any day over cam. I mean- a cock is cock (pretty much if I can't see his face) but a voice is soooo much more! To hear a man moan and groan and sigh while he makes those wet slippery stroking noises while his cock is all lubed up in his hand- nothing gets me off faster. Massive turn on. I really love it when he begins to let loose, really getting into it- kinda forgetting he is being heard, the naughty words start flying, "Oh fuck I'm close- my cock feels so good." His orgasm makes me come...

A woman's orgasm is just as nice, but in a different way. Softer- little whimpers and moans. I love that too!
Unregistered ?

I like her heavy breathing and panting as she cums on the end of my deep probing cock.pussy
mutual_satisfaction Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2006-05-01
78 year old heterosexual from Virginia
Listening to the sounds of sex, masturbation or otherwise, is an absolute turn on watching and listening is een more of an ultimite turn on.........
wonderspooge Skilled Jackinchatter

551 posts since 2006-03-17
56 year old curious male from NJ
I used to have a CD, it was called "cyborgasm" - High quality recordings of various sex sounds. Reccommend it.

I simply love to hear a partner moan with me. Once I hear a woman's moans begin to get longer and more animal, I cant hold back.
Masturbation... It's something that I like to do after I masturbate.
JEFE Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2006-02-07
71 year old from South Texas
www.masturbation-passion of women
Looking for mutual masturbaton buddy in South Texas. Looking for another married older man (50s, 60s, 70s) for masturbation and sucking and maybe this will lead to other things.
Unregistered ?

Well I was resisting, but I am gonna throw this out there...people know yahoo messenger has voice chat right? and if you call someone's computer and they don't answer, you can leave a voice mail message (assuming you have a mic)....so, anyone that is on my messenger list, please feel free to leave me a hot message of you cumming...now THAT would be a turn on! razz
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Sounds to Inspire