JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » i don't know about you
Page: of 1  
bobs Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2007-03-22
70 year old curious from Home
I don’t know about you guys…

There are so many young women out there that are so willing to strip naked and show us what they have. They show us their boobs, some sexy boobs that excite us and start to turn us on. We think of touching those boobs, we think of holding them, of putting those nipples in our mouth and tweaking them with our tongues. Those girls have to know what they are doing to us.
Then there are the girls that will show us their butts and legs, those curvy sexy tight butts that beg to be touched, fondled and squeezed, connected to those long shapely sexy legs that scream for us to run our hand down the outside thigh and up the inside of that leg almost to her crotch, then around to her ass again for a little squeeze that will make us more horny. Those girls have to know that they are making us hot and horny.
Other women will lean back on some pillows on a bed, pull up their knees and spread their legs to show us their hot sexy vagina. We gaze at that pussy just imagining what it would be like to slide into her wet, hot pussy, and slide in and out of that slippery fuckhole, imagining the intense pleasure on our cocks as her meatsack grips the head and shaft of our dicks as we pump it in and out of her. Those hot young women must know what we are thinking as we look at their hot nude bodies. The must know that we are getting horny and cocks getting hard, our fucking dicks wanting to have the pleasure that we are thinking about. I know that by this time some of us just can’t keep our hands away from our fucksticks. I know that I can’t. those hot sexy chicks must know that some of us are out here simply grabbing our cocks to go for it, and jacking our dicks to their pictures, they must know that they are driving guys all over the world to pump our hot, horny, hard dicks until we jizz all over the place as we have orgasm after orgasm over theses hot pictures.

But I appreciate them doing it for us!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
Well stated. I might add that I think it goes both ways ... the gals are seeking pleasure from us as well.

Horny old men want sex too.
Alistoria Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2007-03-10
heterosexual from Another Place and Time~
What would we do Eddy, if we didn't have you wonderful men to watch us? We would be half cocked!
Many orgasmic blessings to you and all!
Alistoria~
Time well spent~
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » i don't know about you