JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Where am I going wrong?
Page: < prev  of 2  
fbny Amateur Jackinchatter

170 posts since 2006-07-13
40 year old curious from NoVA
Totally agree with many on these posts. I've met up with some guys from Craigslist and from this site too. Usually guys agree to do mutual jo when they have a boner and are feeling horny. The minute they cum, the feeling goes away.

It is also a nerve-wracking experience to get naked and jerk off in front of a stranger if you've never done it. But once you do, it can be fun. The chemistry has to be right. I try to talk with folks over im or over email for a while before we meet up, that can give you a sense if the person is legit or just a weirdo. I've had some success but you do have to try a lot of times to get it right.
vaknob29
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Good Luck! Craiglist is too nutsy for me. I tried AFF and you will find a few people on there but their big attraction for me is their IM and cams. You can jerk off on there or watch others. I agree those of us married want to but time and commitments are not on our side. Being single is the way to go!
jjerismo Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2013-10-21
76 year old curious from Northern OhioUSA
Just hang in there. You'll meet someone when you least expect it.
I wrote story of a true solo adventure. To my surprise a fellow wrote to me. We started chatting and chatted for years.
Finally we had a phone stroke as my buddy called it. And then months later we had two more sessions in as many days.
What a blast!
I'm married and he's single but have total respect for each other and cherish what we have.
sd40jk Professional Jackinchatter

1564 posts since 2007-01-16
57 year old bisexual male from Near Glenella Manitoba Canada.
No denying it is hard to find a jack buddy.
caffein8d, vaccin8d, & freshly masturb8d cockstroke
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Where am I going wrong?