JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Penis Size
Page: < prev  of 2  
robert44 Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2006-06-12
35 year old heterosexual from Modesto
alright keep postin its like to me a little 50/50
Life is short...so jack it.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sweetclit85 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2007-06-21
38 year old bisexual from caribbean
Women do care about the size of a man's penis, does not matter weather they prefer big, small or medium sizes the point is that size matters...Also I think that women prefer to start of having sex with someone of a moderate size and then after a while it may no longer satisfy them and they just upgrade.
I touch myself...
TigerLilly Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2006-07-31
68 year old heterosexual from Midwest
This is one time that I don't totally agree with SecretSecret. Size matters to me only if it is really small as in under 4 inches (which is too small) or if it's too big which I've decided is anything over 7 inches. My hubby is around 6.5" and other men I've been with that have satisfied me were between 5" and 6.5". I was with a guy once that was about 3" and that was totally a bad deal. Like wise I attempted to have sex once with a guy that was way over 8" (my hands are about 3" wide each and his cock stuck out another 2 or 3 inches) and that was an even worse disaster. The really important thing is do you know how to please a woman. Do you know how to position what you have in her to give her a vaginal orgasm (very rare) or to have your body come in contact with her clit during penetration to have her orgasm that way? Or do you just assume this is all happening?

Little Dick your size is just fine!!! razz
a woman who knows how to use her mouth
JacKen Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2007-03-23
75 year old curious from New Mexico
I like your reply, especially since I am about 7" and my wife seems to enjoy what I do, but usually the only way I get her to cum is with oral. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE doing that for her, but I would like to learn how to make her climax while I am inside of her.

TigerLilly said:
This is one time that I don't totally agree with SecretSecret. Size matters to me only if it is really small as in under 4 inches (which is too small) or if it's too big which I've decided is anything over 7 inches. My hubby is around 6.5" and other men I've been with that have satisfied me were between 5" and 6.5". I was with a guy once that was about 3" and that was totally a bad deal. Like wise I attempted to have sex once with a guy that was way over 8" (my hands are about 3" wide each and his cock stuck out another 2 or 3 inches) and that was an even worse disaster. The really important thing is do you know how to please a woman. Do you know how to position what you have in her to give her a vaginal orgasm (very rare) or to have your body come in contact with her clit during penetration to have her orgasm that way? Or do you just assume this is all happening?

Little Dick your size is just fine!!! razz
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
I feel sorry for the women here that say size matters. That tells me you have not been withh someone that really knows what they are doing. A woman can be sent into orgasmic bliss by the use of the hands and fingers only.

If interested in learning more, just search for Tantric Yoni Massage. Enjoy ....
Horny old men want sex too.
TigerLilly Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2006-07-31
68 year old heterosexual from Midwest
eddy said:
I feel sorry for the women here that say size matters. That tells me you have not been withh someone that really knows what they are doing. A woman can be sent into orgasmic bliss by the use of the hands and fingers only.

If interested in learning more, just search for Tantric Yoni Massage. Enjoy ....

Thanks for the info Eddy, I'll have to check that out just for some variety. I'm certainly not into the bigger is better crowd, it's all about knowing what to do and connecting with your partner physically but more importantly emotionally and mentally.
a woman who knows how to use her mouth
Unregistered ?

When just looking I say bigger is better. When it comes to sex, however, I'd go for girth over length. I'd rather have a thick cock filling me up than a long, skinny, pencil. I must admit, though, that if he knows how to use it size matters less. Having a smaller man that knows how to give pleasure with his cock is better than a huge guy who just sticks it in and thrusts.
Andine Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2007-06-17
41 year old bisexual from US
I agree with wayfarer. When I'm watching a man jack off or just browsing for stimulation I enjoy looking at big cocks. The idea of it in me and stretching my walls is a great turn on. When it comes to sex, however, there is a point were huge is too huge. I like the feeling of being stretched to a point, if you put me over that point it's too much. I'd also rather have girth than lenght. The g-spot isn't that far in so I don't need a man reaching for my cervix.
If you know what you're doing with it and can take the time to listen to direction or just my body language a smaller cock is okay. If you're huge and just thrust I might just yawn and go to sleep!
i am to misbehave
LittleDick Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2005-10-22
47 year old heterosexual
Thanks for the support tigerlilly. wink
Don't let your meat loaf
Unregistered ?

Hm, so women are just as superficial as men. I'll keep that in mind next time around thanks wink
Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
I think size certainly matters to women. I have a very small penis, only about 4" erect and maybe 3" around. My wife says she's ok with my small size but she does have a few pretty big dildos she really enjoys. I don't mind her using them at all but it surely tells me that sizes matters,at least to her, and some women like to have that "filled up" sensation. My wife and I get along great bye the way.
luv2cum4u Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2008-05-31
heterosexual
I consider myself average, but my wife is small so to her I'm huge and she is very satisfied. She says any thing bigger would not feel as good. So my question is, doesnt big to women depend how big or small her vagina is and as long as it is satisfying then it big enough
chaseb070 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2008-10-07
41 year old heterosexual
well from the girls i've been with, it seems it DOES matter.

I'm at 7 3/4" . And decent thickness, so obviously, have'nt got any complaints.
It would suck tho to have a small dick.
ch@se
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Penis Size