JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Male and female Jackoff groups?
Page: of 1  
JerkMeOnYourGFsFace Amateur Jackinchatter

268 posts since 2010-10-04
55 year old
Anyone a member of jackoff groups that have both guys and girls in it? Friends or a club? I fantasize about being in a group with guys, girls, gay, straight, and just everyone enjoying each other jacking, jilling, and cumming.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
hottobob Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2009-02-03
92 year old bisexual from lower southeast michigan
Sounds like a great idea and I would like to be there.. But in reality, we can hardly put a male group together...
jpcolo Amateur Jackinchatter

187 posts since 2012-03-06
63 year old heterosexual from Colorado
hottobob said:
Sounds like a great idea and I would like to be there.. But in reality, we can hardly put a male group together...

Hear hear.....
keithgnabor Amateur Jackinchatter

399 posts since 2013-12-07
65 year old curious male from south carolina

I like watching girls masturbate, but can't keep my hands off, but doing myself would be next best thing
keithnabor usually
John_G Amateur Jackinchatter

389 posts since 2013-03-26
54 year old heterosexual from Charlotte
It would be great to get something like this together in several different cities and I have heard such groups exist. I've just never heard first-hand knowledge of any in my neighborhood.
recked Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2012-06-24
41 year old heterosexual from Central California
Had a friend who was trying to set one up but eventually she just gave up because it was becoming too difficult to find the right people. She had already had one previous experience where she was the only girl, but for her next experience she wanted it to be more balanced.
Always available to share experiences.
Unregistered ?

I was last year. There were two females and two other guys. I got accepted into their group and went to several of their "meetings" but haven't heard from them in a while. I guess they quit having them. It was a great time, I really miss them.
hardone1964 Amateur Jackinchatter

124 posts since 2011-01-09
60 year old heterosexual male from East Central Indiana
maybe having localized jack and chat chapters in various cities
Unregistered ?

My GF and I have a few couples that we play naked with. Except for her best friend and her hubby and a girl she works with and her boyfriend, all are couples that we've met at nudist resorts. There are also a few married guys, without their wives and one single girl.
It'not really a true jack & jill group although we all started by masturbating together and it progressed.
At my last Nude Years Eve party, there were 8 couples and 3 single guys which is the most I've hosted at a single event.
John_G Amateur Jackinchatter

389 posts since 2013-03-26
54 year old heterosexual from Charlotte
mrhandy said:
My GF and I have a few couples that we play naked with. Except for her best friend and her hubby and a girl she works with and her boyfriend, all are couples that we've met at nudist resorts. There are also a few married guys, without their wives and one single girl.
It'not really a true jack & jill group although we all started by masturbating together and it progressed.
At my last Nude Years Eve party, there were 8 couples and 3 single guys which is the most I've hosted at a single event.

This sounds wonderful! I wish my wife were into stuff like this.
Unregistered ?

John_G said:
This sounds wonderful! I wish my wife were into stuff like this.

When my wife was alive she was only into the jacking and jilling with my buds and our friends.
My present GF, though, is into just about all of what can be done to achieve pleasure.. solo and mutual.
jpcolo Amateur Jackinchatter

187 posts since 2012-03-06
63 year old heterosexual from Colorado
There are a few 'Meet-Up' groups in my area that have nudist gatherings (there appears to be similar groups throughout the entire US) - that may be a place to start. I'm a member, but have yet to make one of their get togethers.....
Ipad3 Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2013-10-17
66 year old curious from Wirral, UK
We live in a street which, because we all brought up our kids at the same time, is a very close and friendly community. I have often fantasised about the adults all getting together for a jacking and jilling session. Never gonna happen though!
jacker90 Amateur Jackinchatter

193 posts since 2012-05-10
47 year old heterosexual male from Europe
mrhandy said:

OK. Let's not wonder off too far and focus on what is important in here...
You mentioned one single girl...
Would she be interested in meeting someone new?
I'm from Europe though.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Male and female Jackoff groups?