JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » in front of ?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

Yes, I have fucked and masturbated while others were watching. I love the feeling of being watched. Masturbating for voyeurs, male or female, is especially hot. Good orgasms should be seen and shared. As a slender, fit, nudist man I find there are many opportunities both for being watched and for finding Jack and/or Jill partners. Seems there's a lot more Jacks than Jills however. Lucky for me I like both.

I had a gf who sunbathed nude with me for a few years. Sometimes there would be one or two nude guys sunbathing close by and my gf had this habit of sucking my cock while they were around. She was great at sucking cock and enjoyed getting the other guys hot. It surely got me hot too. She liked when the other guys would masturbate while watching us.

There was one guy who was very good looking and also gentlemanly. He liked to watch but understood that we were not open to touching. One day we slipped off into the woods for a little sex and he came along right as she was on her knees, ass in the air, sucking my cock while I sat on a rock. I told her he was coming but she didn't care. He sat about 10 feet away and began to stroke his cock while he watched. It was so hot! Eventually my gf got up, walked over to a fallen tree about half way between me and the other guy, drapped her body over the fallen tree and spread her ass for both of us to see. It was amazing! We were both looking and her and mausturbating. She played with her tits and posed her spread ass for our stroking pleasure. Eventually I fucked her from behind while he watched and masturbated. I pulled out just in time to cum on her ass. He came at the same time standing about 3 feet away. It was so exciting! We both thought the guy was very attractive and this was a great way we could all have sex together without doing anything we might regret the next day.

My early years were frustrating sexually. I just didn't like 'ordinary' sex but thought that I should. Eventually I learned that repression sucks. I've since allowed myself to be me. I say live the fantasy, just be safe in doing so. Good partners are out there if you look around.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Ever now and then my wife would be in the shower I would come in and jack off for her as she soaped up.
Unregistered ?

My wife likes to watch me, but she likes to finish me off
HoldenHiscock Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2006-02-14
61 year old bisexual male from Arizona
my gf loves to watch then take over and finish me off too
and i get to watch
ha ha
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
johnnywoebegone Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2007-06-16
39 year old
You might enjooy reading and sharing stories at www.exhibitionistpost.com (exhibitionist post).

A site that mainly attracts males is www.jerkoffbuds.com

Johnnywoebegone
Unregistered ?

hot story matthew
Unregistered ?

I've done both.
Unregistered ?

Very good story, thanks for sharing!

Often times I will masturbate while my wife is in the shower, I sit on the stooltoilet and fantasize about her body. Other times I will jerk my cock right after showering. She will be fixing her hair or putting on makeup at the sink and I will pull open the shower curtain and just stand in the tub and make myself cum.
whisperinghot Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2008-01-12
68 year old bisexual from California
matthew said:

My early years were frustrating sexually. I just didn't like 'ordinary' sex but thought that I should. Eventually I learned that repression sucks. I've since allowed myself to be me. I say live the fantasy, just be safe in doing so. Good partners are out there if you look around.

I'm with you on that. Although it's a little "strange" I am VERY turned on by watching couples have sex in front of me, and have had the opportunity many time, beginning when I was fifteen and my best friend pulled off his gf's blouse and wanted me to jo while they made out.

Sometimes the excuse is to take pictures, but with a few, I've been able to be myself and they've gotten off knowing (and seeing) me masturbating while they fuck.
"...anyone who masturbates is a friend of mine."
Unregistered ?

On more than one occassion I have made myself "comfortable" for dancing girls at so-called lingerie modeling salons. Private adult entertainment, it's seedy...and all good when you need it most.
Unregistered ?

Have done most things openly at some time. Masturbated in front of gf, been masturbated by married woman on holiday, been masturbated by wife, fucked in groups at parties, swung with other couples, fucked a wife while husband watched (arranged through the net). Now meet with a guy from the site for mutual masturbation.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » in front of ?