JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jacking with nipple play or with out nipple
Page: of 1  
Panter Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2006-02-22
41 year old
Black man here i can not jack with out playing me nipples because is like they are conecting to me dick and make me hard and wet from precum when i play them i have see that alot of guy like it but some dont because they dont have sensetive nipples.
what do you think about this because jacking with nipple play it the best for me cockrazz
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Wolf_Grin Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2006-07-10
40 year old homosexual from New York City
My nipples too are very sensitive. I definitely cum faster if I play with them while jacking off.
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
My nips are sensitive and it feels nice to play with them. But, not in a directly sensual way. Just kind of like when someone gently scratches your back. I guess it depends on who is doing the scratching. Oh, and they do get erect when played with.
Horny old men want sex too.
tutankhamen Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2007-05-10
curious from Texas
"Each to his own" is what I think! grin
I think it's GREAT if that turns you on! Good for you!
Go with it, and have a great time!

(I tried it ... but it just didn't do much for me.)
"In the time of your life, live—so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.” -- William Saroyan
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
Panter said:
Black man here i can not jack with out playing me nipples because is like they are conecting to me dick and make me hard and wet from precum when i play them i have see that alot of guy like it but some dont because they dont have sensetive nipples.
what do you think about this because jacking with nipple play it the best for me cockrazz

Loved it when a girl friend used to start pinching my nipples just before I came. Made the orgasm even more intense. She sure knew what she was doing. I didn't have to ask her. She just did it.
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Unregistered ?

I find I get harder when I play with my nipples. It makes jo more enjoyable with nipple stimulation.
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
When we were fucking missionary style, I loved when my gf flicked one nipple with her tongue and gently squeezed the other while I came inside her.

One of us would lie on the bed with our head near the edge. The other would lean over the other's head so we would be able to lick each other's nipples simultaneously. It made for a real moan and squeal fest!
Founditat7 Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2013-06-28
68 year old homosexual from Southwest USA
I for one, do not want my nipples touched during any sex play, for some strange reason, I will quickly go soft.
Odd, but true.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jacking with nipple play or with out nipple