JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Being a masturbation fantasy
Page: of 1  
dezmondc2 Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2007-06-25
56 year old male from TX
I've been thinking about this for some time so hopefully this is the perfect forum to share it. There are two new women in my workplace, each of whom is very attractive and quite sexy. And while I'm extremely professional at work, I still do my best to take little mental notes whenever possible: a tight t-shirt, lovely cleavage, a beautiful figure walking away...whatever. I've been doing this for years: school, work, wherever. Then (no surprise) it's very often I bring those erotic images to mind while at home jerking off.
My fantasy, which I will *never* actually follow through with, is to tell these women how much enjoy thinking about them while pleasuring myself. So, several questions for my female colleagues here:
- Do you think about the fact that there are very likely random men who are picturing you while masturbating? Does it affect the way you dress or present yourself some days? Overall, is it flattering?
- What do you think you'd do if someone told you (for whatever reason) that they "use" you during masturbation? Would you get angry, maybe even if you really secretly enjoyed the idea?
Feel free to vamp here; as you can tell I'm really curious about the subject. And thanks!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
litchica Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2007-10-19
49 year old heterosexual from Puerto Rico
Yes... once a much older man confessed to have "fantasies" about me... he j/o in bed, the offfice, the shower. I was actually flattered.
joedancer Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2007-09-16
74 year old heterosexual
I admit that I too have been down this road of having fantasies about some women at work. Yes, there is always a temptation but they remain fantasies. One of the women became a good friend and was even over to our house a few times to visit. She always remained a fantasy for me, however.

JD
hardmanepr Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2007-08-24
73 year old bisexual from MD
Like many men, there have always been women at work who become masturbation fantasies. Like you, I would love to be able to let them know that they make me hard and cum. mmm just the thought!!!
lady_voyeur Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2006-10-21
bisexual from UK

"- Do you think about the fact that there are very likely random men who are picturing you while masturbating? Does it affect the way you dress or present yourself some days? Overall, is it flattering?
- What do you think you'd do if someone told you (for whatever reason) that they "use" you during masturbation? Would you get angry, maybe even if you really secretly enjoyed the idea?"

Flattering? God yes!! Flattering, exciting, arousing - and *I* would masturbate over it! I would imagine myself dressed in their fantasy outfit - perhaps showing a stocking top as I crossed my legs at my desk - knowing that it was driving that man wild with lust. Then I would fantasise about him wanking over the memory of that. I might also fantasise that, having teased him all day with my outfit and outrageous flirting, he would angrily take me by force because I had wound him up so. Pinning me against a wall, ripping my blouse open and slapping my face, grabbing fistfuls of my hair and throwing me to the ground and ..... amazed
watching and listening to a man masturbating, is the ultimate turn-on
Unregistered ?

pushing his face hard into my wet pussy whilst his tongue licked my clit making me squirt my load all over his face, before he rammed his massive prick hard into me jerking and jerking until he let go a huge cum into my soaking wet cunt.

Unregistered ?

I know that a few guys (friends) that have done jerking off things thinking about me, but since coming into this site and talking with guys I don't even know and finding out they've done their thing during or after talking to me is really really nice I think. Even though it's pretty kinky actually, it's definitely sexy and a turn on to me knowing that some guys do/have jerked off thinking about me and definitely very flattering to me too. I don't know, it's just really nice!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Being a masturbation fantasy