JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerk Off Love
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I LOVE JERKING OFF!

I know that's not unique, but I love stroking myself more than any other kind of sex. I've been married twice and still am, but I'd rather stroke my cock and caress my balls than fuck! I love seeing my cock and balls, touching them, caressing them and just enjoying them!
I love feeling my hand wrapped around my hard cock and feeling the pleasure of slow stroking for extended periods of time.
If I could reach it, I would spend hours sucking my own cock and swallowing all of my cum! And then going back for more!!!!
Any other guys love jerking off so much?
Add a reply Quote this post
Newcummer79 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2015-05-18
44 year old curious
This turns me on so much. Curious. Do u spend most of the time naked at home? Does it turn u on being naked?
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jakebyker Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2012-09-08
64 year old from Ireland
I love being naked. A huge turn on. I am most mornings in the house and weather permitting outdoors on the patio.
Rub one out there also even tho i have neighbours
Newcummer79 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2015-05-18
44 year old curious
Does masturbating turn u on? Have u always enjoyed pleasuring yourself? I think nudity n masturbation are amazing. Seeing men jerk off is a huge fetish of mine.
Comus Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2010-12-10
55 year old
I love jerking off too.

I wouldn't say I prefer it to sex, though there can be an element of a break from something makes you savour it more. As an example, a little over a week ago my wife had her horny week. We had sex every day and I didn't j/o for the whole week. The first time having sex that week as I felt my cock sliding in, I was thinking "this is really great, I've missed this". At the end of the week she lost interest again so I jacked off and, as I felt my hand stroking my cock I thought "this is really great, I've missed this".
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
All you guys should check out Bateworld.com
Show4U Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2015-05-21
60 year old heterosexual male
I love to be naked...and would be all the time if society permitted. *sigh* But alas, this is the hand we are dealt. I love to masturbate. I am not gay but I do like fingers, tongues, and other objects in my butt. Such a freakin' turn-on. This makes me cum so much harder. I love sex but it hasn't happened for over 2 years now and starting to wonder what it feels like. I do love to masturbate on web cams for others and I don't charge. I treat others like I would like to be treated. I hope others pleasure themselves to me when I am pleasuring myself. If I could vidchat with a woman while she is watching me....that is icing on the proverbial cake, my friends.
No matter where you go...there you are.
Show4U Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2015-05-21
60 year old heterosexual male
Yes! I love stroking it...especially for women that want to watch! I love being naked and I love sex and I love pleasuring my woman. I nearly cum just licking her to an orgasm! That is such a huge turn on. I love fingers, tongues and other objects in my butt..that is also a turn on of mine.
No matter where you go...there you are.
Unregistered ?

strokestrokeI love to wank myself off while other people watch. strokestroke
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerk Off Love