JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cock in Hand
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

Great thread here... Too bad so many guys have "Unregistered"!
Add a reply Quote this post
Strider Amateur Jackinchatter

349 posts since 2006-03-22
homosexual male from San Francisco
Very often when I'm online, regardless of what sort of material I'm viewing, I find my hand has slipped subconsciously into my pants with no particular sexual activity in mind. And my guess is that the same holds true for most men who are at their computer in a private situation. I live alone and have begun to notice that if my phone rings and it turns out to be a friendly chat with someone familiar, that I often step away from my computer usually to fall onto my bed with my hand down my pants regardless of who i'm chatting with or what we are chatting about.
Every time you make an ethical decision, offer support, choose honesty, or lend a helping hand, you make a difference in the world.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I frequently find myself playing with my cock and balls when not stroking. Though I stroke with my right hand, I almost always play with myself when soft/semi with my left hand. And yeah I like the musky aroma when I smell my fingers. I also like to slip a finger or two inside my foreskin and sort of explore/rub and pull a bit with my thumb.
DeadEyeDick Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2006-02-27
74 year old heterosexual
I love to relax, watch tv etc with my cock in hand. It feels natural and it feels good stroke
Let the spunk flow
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
87 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I can only think of one thing that feels better than having my cock firmly in my hand. That would be being firmly held in "her" hand, mouth or pussy.
Anyone else agree with that?
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

I love playing with my cock whether soft, semi, or hard. Sort of hard not to since it is 'right there' always ready to be enjoyed. Always sensitive to the touch and feels great - whether it's casual fondling or serious stroking, my cock always feels good in my hand.
morbid213 Amateur Jackinchatter

208 posts since 2010-03-21
50 year old curious from Central Illinois
Great thread.....I couldn't agree more. I love to hold my hard cock in my hand. It really does feel right. The most intense orgasms I've ever had came from my hand.
manlovesclit Amateur Jackinchatter

198 posts since 2007-04-09
77 year old heterosexual from Virginia
edge as long as I can to keep it cock ............ but .......... Ijust eventually stroke till I cum. I usually go to sleep hold my cock, hard or soft love
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
Love this thread. And I thought I was the only one that liked to hold my cock all the time and to love the smell of my cock and the feel of the precum as my fingers glide around my cockhad. Love to fall asleep with my hand holding my hard cock as well but usually am not holding my moring wood when I wake u - but then it doesn't take long for me to get ahold of it when I do wake up. Loved all the comments you guys made here!
mark01256 Amateur Jackinchatter

170 posts since 2010-07-31
65 year old from ohio
i usually go to sleep with my hand on either my cock or my balls. just feels so good.
Unregistered ?

A hard cock with a shiny head covered in dripping precum oh yea holding it hard.
Unregistered ?

Yup... always feels great and I find my hand wandering to my cock often. Even just for a little massage or semi stroking. Such nice sensations and it sends pleasurable feelings from head to toe. Or in bed at night and just holding my cock. I guess our cocks like to be touched since it always feels soooo good.
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
eddy said:
Sometimes at night, I will grab it and hold on to a hard one and fall asleep. Later on I'll find myself still holding on, and still hard.

Love to hold it at night when it's hard. If I wake up and it's still hard, I jack off again.strokestrokestroke

No longer available.
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cock in Hand