JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Biggest cumshot ever?
Page: of 1  
Curvecock Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2011-06-04
48 year old heterosexual from California
What's the biggest load you guys have ever seen?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
When I was 14yo at a high school basketball game. I was watching the girls game and their tits jiggling and bouncing had me leaking cum in my underwear. I went to the bathroom in a remote part of the school and jerked off in the stall. When I came I shot at least 10 big ropes of cum all over the toilet and walls. I was shocked at how much I shot. Felt like I was never going to stop shooting.

I've never cum like that again.
Bigeightinch75 Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2016-03-25
heterosexual
I once edged for 4hrs and have myself a very bad case of blue balls. I had to meet someone to go bowling but when i got there i was in so much pain i had to do something about it. So i went into to mens room, squirted some liquid soap on my raging boner and furiously jacked it. My balls retracted so tightly as massive load after load flew into the toilet. About 7 huge ropes. I stood there shaking and gaspinf for air but i couldnt hold back any longer.
Unregistered ?

Last month when I broke my 20-day abstinence
I shot a thick huge rope of cum.
It was the biggest load I had ever shot.
Unregistered ?

I'll never forget - I was 18 and living with my girlfriend in an apartment. She was still in high school, and she showed up one day with one of her girlfriend classmates after school. We ended up playing strip poker and drinking whisky and 7up's. We were drunk and having fun. I was all the way to my underwear, they were in panties and bras. They basically chickened out when one lost and was supposed to take off her bra. I laughed, then they called me chicken. So I dropped my underwear off. I was totally naked. It was a thrill.

Long story short, we all ended up on the couch, I sat between them totally naked and a throbbing hard on. My girlfriend talked me into stroking. I had my feet up on the coffee table with legs spread. It was so awesome, I was shaking out of excitement. When I shot my load, it literally made a squirting sound on the first rope. Not sure how or what that was, but I continued to pump out rope after rope, landing on the couch back, my face, shoulder and all over my stomach. It was intense! They were laughing and covering their mouths and kept say oh my god, oh my god. lol.
That was 35 years ago. I still think of that moment when I masturbate or when getting handjobs from the wife. cock
jack2boots Professional Jackinchatter

1010 posts since 2015-06-26

I guess my cumshots are like this

User posted image
barrynutley Professional Jackinchatter

1925 posts since 2016-11-20
49 year old bisexual from East Mids
jack2boots said:
I guess my cumshots are like this

User posted image

Wow!!cockrazz
Looking for UK wank buddies. Cocking/tributes a speciality
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Biggest cumshot ever?