JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Watch Yourself
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

One of my favorite spots to wank-off is in the bathroom. I have a 5'x5' mirror behind my sink which makes for good viewing. In addition, the counter height is perfect. When standing in front (I'm a tall dude), the curved edge of the counter hits me right on my perineum (that sensitive spot right between the legs behind the balls). Between the feeling of my balls slaping the counter and the erogenous zone stimulation, I am always guaranteed an explosive climax.

Any other dudes had a similar experience and/or enjoy watching themselves J/O?
Add a reply Quote this post
emporer Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2008-10-03
48 year old curious from Adelaide
I love to watch myself in a mirror while jackin. Seeing my nice hard cock and balls, checking out my asshole, rubbing my pre-cum all over my body, ass, and mouth. It gets me so hot. Sometimes i like to stare myself in the eyes watching every reaction in my face.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

The mirror is one of the best adult toys in the world, you get a unique voyueristic feel watching yourself in it and you get to see all the parts of yourself you would not normally see. I am straight and I love watching myself jo in a mirror, especially a full length so I can see my entire body.
Unregistered ?

yeh definitely, wenever i can i love workin my cock in frnt of mirror, seein how hard i am, n my balls bounce,
matthewrobert Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2006-10-08
60 year old homosexual
In one of my apartments I could watch myself and get the corner of the counter in my perineum. It felt phenomenal and watching myself shoot was a bonuswink
BiMike Amateur Jackinchatter

418 posts since 2006-08-22
bisexual from UK
Love jacking off in those hotel bathrooms with mirrors on several walls seeing your hard cock in a new perspective , Very horny, love to see myself shoot !
Bogey58 Professional Jackinchatter

1062 posts since 2007-12-29
65 year old bisexual male from Salt Lake, Utah
I get real turned on Jacking off where I can see myself. I just made a video of myself and I came hard for the third time in one day.
Meaning of life= Suck cock, swallow sperm.
Unregistered ?

I'm sure Freud'd have a field-day, but I love videoing myself jackin & then jackin along with myselfsmile Have just made a compilation of my cumshots. It's so hot watching your own cock let rip with rope upon rope of spunk in quick succession (especially the self facialseyeshot )
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I have always liked to watch myself jackoff in the the mirror, I love to watch when I rub my precum all over my lips and I especially love to see myself cum.
Be happy, suck a cock
pajoe Skilled Jackinchatter

771 posts since 2010-11-27
bisexual male from PA
I absolutely love to watch myself jack off and cum. Watching in a mirror is great either standing in front of one or in my case I have a large hand held mirror that I often use when lying on a bed. I also video myself cumming and have many still photos of my cock covered with cum.
I love to cum, see cumshots and eat my cum. Cum is the best part of sex.
bigrod Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2009-08-05
71 year old curious
A mirror is fine but video is so much much better. I like to put my legs over my head and jackoff in my mouth while I watch on the big screen and record at the same time. My cam has a remote for the zoom so I can set it up to see my whole body and just befor I cum I zoom in on my dick for a really good closeup of my sperm shooting in my mouth.
tarrega Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2009-12-14
68 year old bisexual from abq
bigrod said:
A mirror is fine but video is so much much better. I like to put my legs over my head and jackoff in my mouth while I watch on the big screen and record at the same time. My cam has a remote for the zoom so I can set it up to see my whole body and just befor I cum I zoom in on my dick for a really good closeup of my sperm shooting in my mouth.
hot cock
dirtyfucker Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2010-05-18
64 year old bisexual from France (Ex UK)
I'm married and bisexual and like most guys enjoy jacking in front of a mirror, I liked also to jack off in the front room which looks out over my garden pretending there is someone out there watching me.
Living in France and in a small village as I do, one day a young French lad 15 years of age friendly chap, pops in now and then as a neighbour with little gifts for favours done by my wife for his ailing mother.
On this day I was in the bathroom alone jacking of watching myself in the mirror, soild as fuck finger up my arsehole, and in the land of extacy.
Alex, that's his name, unknown to me had walked into the house, without knocking a French habit, finding no one there he walked down the corridor and caught me naked with a solid 8 inches of fucking hard cock, jacking hard as fuck. Surpised, you fucking bet, I apologised, Par Grave, (Never Mind) he said.
He stood there and so I carried on, fuck me what a turn on, and he watched me shoot my cum load all over the hand mirror he was holding for me, under my arse and bollocks, since then we have been friends, he is now 19 and I suck him often.
Fucking yumyum.
Unregistered ?

Howser87 said:
The mirror is one of the best adult toys in the world, you get a unique voyueristic feel watching yourself in it and you get to see all the parts of yourself you would not normally see. I am straight and I love watching myself jo in a mirror, especially a full length so I can see my entire body.

I agree 100% - mirrors and masturbation were made for each other!
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
Love to stroke in front of a mirror. It's the best.
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Watch Yourself