JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » who has been watched while masturbating?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

My wife enjoys watching me masturbate occasionally. Actually it is something of a shared activity as we take turns stroking and playing with my balls, etc. Her head on my chest as we play – though I am always the one stroking when I orgasm and ejaculate. Love taking my time and edging and both of us tasting my pre-cum. Have done the same with two previous girlfriends. Was a little surprised the first time a girlfriend took may hand and moved it to my cock – wasn't sure if I should start playing or not. Love watching my wife masturbate so it seems fair that I do the same sometimes. Hot stuff.
Add a reply Quote this post
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
54 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
As others have said, I've been watched by every partner I've ever had (and I've watched them).

I've also watched/been watched by my college roommate. And I've been watched by who knows how many people via cam.

It's always fun having a visual treat, and providing one.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
I used to frequent the lingerie/private modeling studios, "get comfortable" and masturbate to the dancing girls. Have not done this in a while, but would do it again if any of those places were still around. I have also masturbated a few times in adult bookstore video booths, but no one else was there to watch. Again, if any were nearby...
everhard Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2009-05-27
heterosexual from Texas
I too have gone to "Lingere Stores" where private modeling rooms are available and asked if I could touch myself and she said I could even get it out. I jacked off with my pants around my thighs while she danced and watched. I came huge. I went back and chose another girl and she flat out told me to undress. I got nude and watched her dance for me and she rubbed her butt on my thighs while I jacked inches away. I asked her If I could cum on her but she declined. It was so hot being nude in front of her and her telling me howto stroke it and when to cum.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » General » Personals » who has been watched while masturbating?