JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Caught neighbor!
Page: < prev  of 2  
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
TellMeMore6969 said:
About 3 months ago, I was in my backyard, I love in the country, me and my 70 year old neighbor have an old fence row between us, his shop is by my back yard. I was walking around the back yard I heard a moan coming from the back of my neighbors shop, I sneak over to my shed, I start hearing my neighbor moan some, my dick was hard as a rock by now. I heard moan oh yea right there, then that feels good. I thought his old lady was giving him a bj. I decide to get naked sneak over to a big tree on the fence line, then walk out and try to join. So I got naked, snuck to the tree, still hearing him moan. I was stroking my cock, I stepped out in the open made a noise, then froze, it was just my neighbor sitting on a couch jacking off a nice big cock of his. I couldn't take my eyes off it it was so nice,big, and uncut. Then he started stroking slowly said guess we had the same idea. Then I told him I thought his wife was giving him a bj and I was gonna try to join. He said that would be hot but you can come sit and finish with me, so I walked over and sat down on the love seat couch. I was staring at his cock. He said would have loved if my wife was here and you joined. I said me to, she could suck both our cocks. He said em she could run them together then stick both in her mouth I moaned, he asked do you like watching my cock? I said I'm sorry, it's so big, hard, and it's uncut, it makes me super horny he smiled. Then said wish the old lady was here to lick my balls, when she does that my precum flows like a river. I don't know why but I said I want to see that can I do it? He smiled and said hell yea, I got between his legs started licking his nice big balls, didn't take long he said see, I raised up he pointed it toward me and precum flowing, wow that's alot of precum. Mmmmmm I could smell it, he then pulled his gore skin back and his cock head was so shiney, I was moaning, I closed my eyes next thing I know I felt his way cock in my lips I open my mouth next thing I know I feel hot creamy fun flowing on to my tongue, god it tasted so great

FUUCCCKKKK! Reading and visualizing that gave me a rock-hard boner.

User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Caught neighbor!