JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Pegging
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

I never thought that men would like this. frown Now I know laugh
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Have to agree that pegging is really hot and feels great. Talked my wife into it about 2 years ago. She was hesitant at first, but has grown to love taking control. As a guy, I like submitting, bending over, and being owned. Plus, the prostate massaging feels phenomenal. First time, I came hands free, and still have trouble holding my cum.

As mentioned, it does take some planning. Agree that using a bulb enema is the best thing to do prior to pegging. Makes it clean, but also opens you up to take it all in with no worries about getting "dirty." All guys should try thisstroke
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
My wife and I occasionally dabble in pegging. She gets off on the power. I get off when she hits my prostate. I think it's a fun mindfuck to be the recipient while she delivers. It is an amazing experience.

She does not come directly from the pegging, but usually afterward, once I have shot a big load or two, she rolls over, spreads her legs, and masturbates until she does. I just do my part to recover from the experience and let her take care of herself while I hold her and kiss her and lightly touch her, as she prefers.

If your experience is anything like mine, I wholeheartedly recommend adding it to your sex routine.
Open to interesting ideas
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Bigaug Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2019-11-22
69 year old curious male from massachusetts
I want her tp peg me, I bought one of those strapless strapons but I must have a small asshole as we can't get it done. I have been able to use a skinny but plug but it slides out, I try the ones that taper out but we can't them in all the way, any suggestions?
tellMehow2b8 Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2019-08-15
63 year old heterosexual male from Central Florida
I would love to have a woman peg me! I think we would both have a wonderful time!
i love obeying
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Pegging