JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jizz in mouth.
Page: < prev  of 2  
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I have been opening my mouth and aiming at my face for 65 years now. When I was a teenager I would shoot 10 to 12 powerful ropes of cum, most of which splattered all over my face or over my head and hit the headboard or wall. Now at 77, I shoot two or three ropes of cum that often splatter on my face or chin. I have never hit my mouth very well although I have got a lot of tastes, but most of the cum that gets into my mouth is what I am able to scoop up with my hand and fingers and put into my mouth.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I have never tried doing this, but I doubt that I am flexible enough to even try! I would give it a try, just to see what it is like though
oldjim Amateur Jackinchatter

151 posts since 2019-11-16
69 year old curious male from UK Southeast
Used to do that all the time when I was younger but not flexible enough any more - pity frown
If I am here it is in my hand
jerk969 Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2018-04-19
50 year old
I can't reach my mouth but pick it with my fingers and eat it every time. Sometimes I finger my ass with my lubed fingers
jim1954 Amateur Jackinchatter

271 posts since 2018-01-02
heterosexual male
I used to be able to shoot my cum directly into my mouth when I was much younger. As I've gotten older I have to lay on my back and put my legs over my head and jack off into my mouth.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jizz in mouth.