JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Omegle fun?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

I've had about three success stories out of literally hundreds and hundreds of hours of attempts. Making me really examine how I spend my time.
Add a reply Quote this post
Professor_Fiddleton Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2019-08-25
heterosexual male
BlogTV or Stickam was around before Omegle's birth which was much more private then the other two and a few more around at the same time too. Still it was fun back in the day. Had many wanks on these sites with hot chicks and sometimes Twinks. cock
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Justhefun Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2020-02-24
51 year old from Pennsylvania
I had a big success on Dirty Roulette last weekend Just looking around like I normally do when I saw a nice shaved pussy At first I thought it might be fake but I told her to ride me She changed her position and acted like she was riding I asked how old she was in text and she said 40ish Then I asked to see her tits and she showed me They were very nice B to C cups and nice and pert Now I was just trying not to cum I turned on my mic and told her I was going to fuck her tight pussy and she started grinding and fingering herself Around this time I noticed a guy behind her His cock was out I said he was a lucky man Then I said Turn around I am going to fuck you doggy style while you suck his cock She did It was so hot I had never had that happen with a couple before Eventually she rode his dick and he came Then she slid up and straddled his face and he licked her pussy I managed not to cum but her camera moved and switched I am not sure if it was an accident or if she had cum too It was so awesome I loved it and will try it again
thick7 Amateur Jackinchatter

364 posts since 2017-06-09
52 year old male from florida
I tried the text version of Omegle and it is a serious waste of time. Nothing but random time wasters in there.
Thick 7 for fun.
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
Is it just random rooms or can you enter a specific room.
WTF Do you want now?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Omegle fun?